What data do we collect?
We only collect the data we absolutely need for the app to function, which are:
- YNAB access and refresh tokens to be able to update the widget
- The names and ids of your budgets to display it in the application
- The names and ids of your categories to provide a selectbox and show the widget
How do we collect your data?
- When you sign in with YNAB, we will store the access and refresh tokens in the keychain on your device.
- After signing in you can choose which budget to use. For that we'll download all your budgets metadata and store the id of the selected budget.
- When you configure one of our widgets, we will download all categories of that budget for you to select one. The selected ID of that budget will be stored in the widget configuration on your device.
How do we store your data?
YNAB tokens are stored in the keychain on your device. Less sensitive data, like the budget or category ids are stored in app settings or widget configuration.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so we can:
- Show your selected categories in widgets
- Allow you to select a budget
- Allow you to select a category for the widget
How to contact us
If you have questions about the privacy, the data that the app needs to store, please do not hesistate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .